Moreton & Partners is committed to the continuous improvement in our Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy.
Moreton & Partners recognises that developing sustainable and ethical business practices is necessary to preserve the trust and confidence of our clients, the public and our employees which we believe is critical to our sustained success. We are therefore committed to operating in an effective and ethical manner and our sustainability strategy supports this vision to ensure a sustained method of carrying out our business activities.
As set out in our CSR policy, the Company will, wherever possible:
- conduct ourselves responsibly and in an ethical manner;
- create a positive and supportive working environment;
- ensure the health, safety, and wellbeing of all staff;
- ensure staff have the support to progress through professional development;
- ensure all staff are treated with respect and feel valued and trusted;
- support local communities wherever possible;
- provide an exceptional quality service to clients;
- act fairly in our dealings with suppliers and other third parties;
- minimise the impact on our environment and support sustainable practices;
- support and invest in the future of our business relationships.
In addition, the Company will:
- encourage, and assist where possible, our business partners to implement CSR;
- continually improve our performance and meet all applicable legislation;
- ensure our staff understand and are mindful of the effect of their actions on non-renewable resources through training and development;
- ensure risks are identified and mechanisms put in place to reduce or eliminate the risk;
- have policies and procedures in place to assist with implementing CSR.
The CSR policy applies throughout all activities of the company.
Moreton & Partners recognise that CSR embraces all aspects of sustainable development and social issues which are of most relevance to the Company and its partners and decide at what stage this CSR policy could most effectively and legally be included by:
- operating in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices;
- developing a responsible approach to developing relationships between companies and communities they serve to ensure business success;
- determining environmental, social and economic issues;
- continually reviewing all policies and business practices to encourage engagement with business partners and to promote our professional and corporate development.